Gullotta House held a sold out wine tasting under COVID-19 safety guidelines at Rivermere on the Hudson located in Croton-on-Hudson on Sunday, November 1 st, where they raised a total of $4,200. Proceeds made from this year’s wine tasting event will go towards providing Thanksgiving dinners to families in need throughout Westchester County.
Attendees enjoyed VIP style transportation from Leros Point to Point, spectacular views of the Hudson River from the Rivermere on the Hudson venue, and delicious food and wine donated by Daniel Aucar of GlobalTech Consulatants– The C.A.P.P. Project. This year’s event was sponsored by Rivermere on the Hudson, GlobalTech Consultants – The C.A.P.P. Project, Leros Point to Point Inc, Hearing Aids Near Me, and AAA Nolan’s Auto Collision & Towing.
“I would like to thank Rivermere on the Hudson for outstanding service at their unbelievable event venue and for going above and beyond to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone who attended,” said Matthew Gullotta. “Thanks to the support of our attendees and sponsors, we are able to provide 525 Thanksgiving meals to families throughout the greater Westchester County area. With the Thanksgiving holiday only a few weeks away, we look forward to giving back and providing those in need with a meal.”
Starting the week of November 15 th, Gullotta House will be holding turkey distributions throughout Westchester County at the following locations:
- Wednesday, November 18th at 4pm: W.L. Morse Elementary School, 30 Pocantico Street, Sleepy Hollow, NY, 10591
- Wednesday, November 18th at 4pm: Little Hands Little Feet Pre School, 300 Dalmeny Road, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
- Thursday, November 19th at 4pm: Somers High School: 120 Primrose Street, Lincolndale, NY 10540
- Friday, November 20th at 4pm: Stop and Shop, 246 South Highland Avenue, Ossining, NY 10562
- Saturday, November 21st at 11am: Elks Lodge, 118 Croton Avenue, Ossining, NY 10562
- Saturday, November 21st at 3pm: Partnering with Yonkers City Council Majority Leader Corazon Pineda-Issac, Broadway, Yonkers, NY 10701
- Sunday, November 22nd at 12:30pm: St Ann’s Church, 25 Eastern Avenue, Ossining, NY 10562
- Monday, November 23rd at 4pm: Holy Innocents Church, 431 Bedford Road, Pleasantville, NY 10570
- Tuesday, November 24th at 4:30pm: Ossining Community Action Program, 81 Croton Avenue, Ossining, NY 10562
If you would like to make a donation in support of the Gullotta House Thanksgiving meals campaign, please visit their website at www.gullottahouse.org. For additional information about how to support their Thanksgiving meals campaign or to volunteer with distribution, please contact Matthew Gullotta at (914) 525-0744 or via email at GullottaHouse@gmail.com.