Feeding Westchester today announced the date for their annual “An Evening in Good Taste” event. This year’s benefit will be held on October 24th at 1133 Westchester Avenue in White Plains. The event is an exclusive, interactive tasting event and culinary display from more than 30 of Westchester’s finest restaurants.
The decades-long event has inspired numerous imitators over the years, but none have the legacy or longevity of the original. Attracting more than 600 of Westchester’s most philanthropic and food-fanatical residents, the event raises hundreds of thousands of dollars each year to help provide food to Westchester residents in need.
The County’s most-renowned chefs will sizzle – all in one place – to show off their culinary skills and lend their support for Westchester’s leading nonprofit hunger relief organization.
Purchase of a VIP ticket package provides patrons with:
- Exclusive access to gourmet cuisine prepared by chefs from:
- L’inizio, Peter X. Kelly, Sonora, The DESSERTIST and Abigail Kirsch
- One-hour early admittance prior to General Admission
- Specialty cocktail drinks prepared by a celebrity mixologist
Every ticket helps provide:
- Countless meals for families in Westchester County! Through partnerships with retailers and partners across the county, Feeding Westchester can turn $1 into 4 meals.
A silent auction will include custom children’s electric convertible signed by Hall of Famer Mariano Rivera, jewelry provided by Wilson & Son Jewelers, (2) VIP tickets to ABC’s LIVE with Kelly & Ryan in New York City, tickets to major sporting events and Broadway shows, golf packages, tasting experiences and so much more!
Tickets are on sale now! To purchase tickets and to see the list of participating restaurants, please visit: https://feedingwestchester.org/event/aeigt/
The proceeds from this event help Feeding Westchester provide good, nutritious food to hungry neighbors in need throughout the county.