Zoom Webinar: Economic Development Begins with Pro-Housing Policy
May 18 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
This special discussion brought to you by WCA Real Estate & Housing Task Force.
Leaders from the real estate community discuss the economics and financial models for improved housing affordability in Westchester.
Moderated by Bill Mooney III
Senior VP, Signature Bank & Co-Chair of the RE & Housing Task ForceHighlights Include:
* Ways to better align of zoning, taxes, and incentives
* Reducing systemic barriers to increase much needed diverse housing supply in our region
* How communities can encourage private investment to meet their housing needs
* Understanding how financial models for prospective development
* Demystifying common myths around the topic of affordable and workforce housing
Eon Nichols (Cuddy & Feder)
Jeffery Nelson (RXR Realty)
Frank Ferrara (Village of Port Chester)
Matthew Gutauskas (M&T Bank)