- This event has passed.
(Virtual) Planning for Healthcare Costs in Retirement
March 23 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Join us for an exclusive virtual conversation about healthcare costs in retirement.
Some of the key topics we’ll discuss include:
• Planning for health care costs in retirement
• Why focus on health care costs
• Estimating post- retirement healthcare costs
• Choosing a Medicare Plan
• Long-term care and planning considerations
• Marya Allen, Vanguard Financial Advisor Services
• Margaret Flynn, Advocate Health Advisors
• Presented by Judi McAnaw, Edward Jones
Please register online or call the library in order to have access to this program.
Our programs are supported by the Friends of the Somers Library through our patrons’ generous contributions.
The Somers Library ~ (914) 232-5717 ~ www.somerslibrary.org