Legal and Financial Planning for Alzheimer’s Disease
November 3 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
The diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease makes planning more important than ever. This comprehensive program will offer information about legal and financial issues to consider, how to put plans in place and how to access legal and financial resources near you. Topics covered will include:
– Making legal plans that fit your needs
– Legal documents you will need
– How to find legal and financial assistance
– Practical strategies for making a long-term care place
– Government programs that can help pay for care
Brian Miller L. Miller, Esq. of Littmann Krooks will be the presenter for this informative talk. Hosted on Zoom. Free and open to all.
This program is a collaboration between The Field Library of Peekskill and the Putnam County Libraries Association. Register here (copy and paste link into your browser): https://bit.ly/3Fqlj6R.
* Please note that registration for this program will be handled by the Mahopac Public Library.