Conference On Concussion
August 29 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
A free presentation for parents, coaches, school administrators, athletic trainers, healthcare professionals, and youth athletes. Each year, millions of children suffer form athletic head injuries that may result in concussion. The debate around the topic has led to confusion and misinformation. Come learn about:
– How to navigate signs and symptoms of concussions, what to watch for and help for navigating the process if your child is injured.
– The important role of exercise and active rehabilitation post-injury.
– The impact on Return to Learn AND Return to Sports.
Featuring prominent concussion experts, including:
– Dr. Rosanna Sabini, Medical Director, Northwell Concussion Program
– Dr. John Leddy, Medical Director, University of Buffalo Concussion Management Clinic
– Dr. Mark Herceg, Director, Concussion Assessment & Treatment Services, Phelps Hospital, Northwell Health