- This event has passed.
27th Annual Yonkers Riverfest
September 14, 2019Free
One of the biggest annual public events in Westchester County with more than 15,000 community and regional visitors flocking to the waterfront in downtown Yonkers.
• Three performance stages with audience-style seating and the wide variety of musical acts will enable the bands to showcase their talent throughout the day.
• Families with children are invited to play at the KIDZONE and enjoy exciting kids’ activities along Dock Street in Van Der Donck Park
• Millennial party-goers are expected to once again pack out the bars and restaurants along Main Street – an entertainment scene that tells any other in the county to “hold my beer.”
• All generations can experience and test their knowledge of The Hudson River’s unique natural environment with special activations from waterfront organizations including Groundworks Hudson Valley and the Science Barge.
• Throughout the day, all guests feed their adventure by devouring delicious delicacies from food vendors diverse as the city itself.
New this Year! The Yonkers Wine & Food Festival will be hosting an exclusive tasting experience along the pier. Macy’s Fashion Truck, a pop-up truck shopping experience.
For more information on Yonkers Riverfest, please visit www.yonkersriverfest.org